Class Cap Beta
During our retreat this year one of the biggest topics that we addressed was implementing a class cap to help maintain the highest possible quality for all of our members. After assessing each gym’s capacity we were able to assign a cap number for each class for both South and Midtown which can be found below along with the guidelines.
- Online cap of 23
- Hard cap of 26
- Online cap of 25
- Hard cap of 30
- Late Cancel charge $10
- Over online cap charge $10 (beyond 23 for south and beyond 25 for Midtown)
- Signing up
- The window to sign up for classes is 14 days into the future
- All sign ups must be made through the Double Edge App or through Mindbody
- Late Cancel Window
- 12 hours
- Starting 12/1/2018
- Implementing the process for morning classes,
- All charges will be done at 100% discount for the month of December
- Anyone who hasn’t reserved their spot and shows up to class with the cap already being met will be warned once before turned away the following time
- Starting 1/8/2019
- Implement across all classes and both gyms.
- Charge full price for all late cancels and overages over cap.
- Anyone who hasn’t reserved their spot and shows up to class with the cap already being met will be turned away without warning
In the next month we will be beta testing the class cap at both of our locations with the guidelines addressed above. If you have any questions about the class cap please contact [email protected]