Looking for a different post workout recovery then your protein shake? Look no farther! Just in yesterday is the Perfect Bar. What is the perfect bar? Well let me cut and paste the explanation straight from the site so it is coming straight from the horses mouth.
20 + Organic Super Foods
- Over 20 Nutrient-dense organic super foods provide a great source of vitamins and minerals on the go. Plus, with ingredients such as kale, spinach, alfalfa and celery, you will finally be able to tell your mother that you’re eating your vegetables!
Protein, The Building Block Of Life
- All of our bars are made with high quality whole food protein – essential for muscle repair and recovery
Gluten Free Always
- We are committed to being gluten-free. We encourage everyone to read more about the effects of fluten on your body’s digestive system
NON-GMO, A No Brainer
- We use foods that have not been genetically modified and test our finished products for GMOs to ensure that ll of our bars are non-GMO
Complex Carbohydrates, Nature’s Purest Energy
- Sweetened with organic honey, a complex carbohydrate that will ensure your energy levels last. And our vegan flavor uses low glycemic organic dates as the sweetener. No refined sugar….ever!
FAT Not Always a Bad Word
- The nut butter in these bars is high in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, which are fats that your body uses for cell repair and fighting inflammation.
So there you have it, a whole organic food bar that tastes good and is good for you! If you haven’t given these delicious bars a try and you are reading this blog right now then you are in for a treat. We are giving the first 20 people to mention “Perfect Bar” a free sample! Enjoy!
GROUP CLASS WORKOUT
Warm Up: Trainer Choice
Strength: 5×4 Front Squat (Increase in Weight) Every 2 Minutes
KB Swings 53/35
20-15-10 Ring Row
20-15-10 KB Swings
Pre – Super Frog (pg. 342)
Post – Plantar Surface Smash (pg. 393)
Ring Muscle Ups
Wall Ball Efficiency
“THE” Wall Ball Challenge