Double Edge App: Checking Your Account and Profile
Last week we covered the Sign In feature of your Double Edge app. This week we will be looking into how you can check your membership status and how to change any personal information.
Why is this part of the app so useful?
- It shows your active membership including the purchase date and the expiration date. These are important to know if you ever need to make a change to your membership such as putting your account on hold.
- It gives you access to update your personal information such as home address and email. By having the most up to date information it guarantees that you will receive our personal written letters, birthday cards, anniversaries and more!
- You can update your billing information just in case you get a new card or would like to put another one on your account.
So how do you check your account using the Double Edge app? It’s easy, just follow these steps:
1) Select “My Account” in the drop down menu
2) View your current membership including start date and expiration
3) Change personal or billing information by clicking on your profile picture.
If you haven’t downloaded the Double Edge app then head to your app store and type in “Double Edge Fitness” to download today!