By: Leo Fontana
Valentine’s Day was just a couple of days ago and everyone was mad in love. Most Valentine’s Day people either go out to eat at a fancy restaurant or cook something special at home. But most of the time they’re not necessarily healthy choices, however that’s okay. This is part of the reason why this holiday is so special with your significant other.
Here are 5 partner workouts that you can pick from to do at home with your lover so you won’t feel as guilty for eating that extra chocolate or a second plate of pasta during your special day.
1. For time: (Share the reps, one partner works at time)
200 air squats
200 sit ups
200 push ups
2. 20 minute AMRAP: (one partner does a full round while the other rests)
5 push ups
3. 16 Rounds: (one partner does a full round while the other rests)
10 air squats
20 jumping jacks
6 tricep dips (on a chair)
4. 5 Rounds: (Share the reps, one partner works at time)
50 plank to push ups
90 second plank
50 step ups (on a chair or bench)
5. For time: (Share the reps, one partner works at time)
Alright, now that you have a couple options pick one and go crazy! Don’t forget to encourage your partner and give them a kiss every time you switch turns. Haha! Just kidding but don’t forget to move well, move fast and I’ll be seeing you in the other side!!